This product has an AU/NZ plug.
Transform your hair in an instant with the L'Oreal Steampod 3.0, the new and enhanced version of the original professional steam styler that uses the power of stream to smooth hair as it styles.
This revolutionary styler uses a continuous flow of steam through the hair fibre to shape and style with ease, leaving hair with ultra smooth, natural results.
• 78% less damage*
• 2x smoother and 2x faster**
• Long-lasting frizz controlˆ
It's sleek new design features an integrated water tank making the tool much lighter and more convenient to use. Plus a 360° rotative extra long cord allows for total styling flexibility. Its intelligent heat control function features 3 heat settings ranging from 180°C to 210°C to cater for all hair types.
- Steam delivery system delivers a continuous steam flow for effortless styling
- Double technology plates with anodized coating
- Detachable comb detangles hair while styling and holds hair in place for fuss free waves
- Integrated water tank, can style up to 192m of hair without having to refill
- 360° rotative cord for flexibility, control and styling precision
- Intelligent heat control with 3 heat settings from 180°C to 210°C for fine to thick hair
Includes 12 month warranty.
*vs regular styler after 15 applications
**vs blowdry + brushing
ˆvs natural hair
How to Use:
- Step 1. Fill up the water tank, which is fully integrated into the handle, with demineralised water. This tank can straighten up to 192 meters of hair without having to refill it!
- Step 2. Fit the water tank back into the handle.
- Step 3. Switch it on.
- There are different temperatures to choose from (180°C to 210°C, depending on your hair type).
- It’ll be ready once it stops flashing.
- Step 4. Section off your hair into small sections and do one section at the time as this will provide optimal contact with the hair fibre, meaning you’ll get an optimal result.
- Step 5. Run the Steampod slowly over the section.
- This will allow the steam to pre-smooth the hair.
- Ensure the arrow on the side of the Steampod is facing down.
- Step 6. Repeat step 5 until you finish your desired look!
Water Tank Tips:
- We recommend using the help of a small bottle to fill the water tank through its small hole.
- You must use demineralised water as it’ll protect the tool and minimise the chance of not clogging the inside mechanism that allows the steam to flow through.