Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barbershops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective, earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
- Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), Athletes Foot (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- ConcentrateSimple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Manicure stations and implements
- Made in USA