Antipodes Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick (4g)
Inspired by the theatre of bright blue skies against the towering peaks of The Remarkables, this fresh colour makes a statement for everyday wear.
This nourishing Moisture-Boost Natural Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick is formulated with ingredients that are not only safe and natural, but so healthy you could almost eat them! Pure plant oils of avocado, evening primrose and calendula mean our lipsticks condition as they colour.
- Avocado Oil: Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Extracted from the seeds of a pretty yellow flower, this oil rich in essential fats is vital for healthy skin and nails and in treating blemishes.
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This healthy daily Moisture-Boost Natural Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick is certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Prime your lips with Kiwi Seed Oil Lip Conditioner
- Gently apply the Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick to your lips
- Add a touch of gloss with Saviour Skin Balm
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.