Please note: This product is designed to be used in a professional wax heater
Caronlab’s revolutionary Hard Wax Beads take the mess and fuss out of working with wax. Its Cool Advanced Formula with Azulene & Mica makes it ideal for the rapid recovery of the skin! For an ultra-fast heating time, place your wax in the microwave then straight into your Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- Ultra-flexible, elastic wax with a cool advanced formula.
- Contains Azulene and Mica to soothe, calm and assist in the rapid recovery of the skin.
- Powerful grip, unique, strong, non-brittle formulation.
- Ideal for removing short, coarse and stubborn hair.
- With an electric blue colour and sparkling Mica perfect for clients who want the star treatment and exceptional results!
To either melt or soften the wax
- Remove the lid and insert the jar directly into an appropriate professional wax heater on a medium setting.
- Remove the lid from the jar and place off centre in the microwave for a minimum of 2 minutes, but no longer than 4 minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave and the amount of wax remaining in the jar.
- Once the wax has softened, place the jar directly into a wax heater. Regulate the heater to a medium setting of approximately 65°C-75°C (149°F-167°F), between dials 3-4 on a Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- The area to be treated must be clean, dry and free from any oils and creams. Use Caronlab Pre Wax Skin Cleanser. Always test the wax on the inside of your wrist before use. Do not apply on warts, moles and broken or irritated skin.
- You may begin by dipping the applicator into wax, which should be the consistency of honey.
- Use melted wax from around the core.
- Apply wax with the hair growth, leaving one edge thicker to create a lip.
- Hold skin taut and remove the wax by pulling in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- For the perfect finish and to remove any wax residue on the skin, use Caronlab After Wax Skin Cleanser or After Wax Soothing Lotion. To clean equipment, use Caronlab Wax Remover Citrus Clean.
Total 5 star reviews: 4 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Demi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type DryWhat I Loved Easy Application, Flexibility, Natural ScentRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo flexible!
Nice and flexible formula, so easy to remove and grips everything! I was so happy that it didn't crumble or tear like other brands
- Maddy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
So easy to use and smells great
- caitlin e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love this product! Really smooth on the skin and really easy to work with. Pleasant smell, and love the shimmer effect through it.
Would 100% buy again.
- Nicole D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Great wax! So easy to work with as an amateur and I haven’t burnt myself lol
Will definitely buy again!