Schwarzkopf Professional Fibre Clinix Tribond Shampoo
A customisable in-salon treatment to transform hair back to its original virgin condition*.
- Triple Bonding Technology: Rebuilds new hair bonds, to strengthen and restore hair from within. Hair is left with improved elasticity, resilience and up to 10 x stronger*
- C12 Technology: A conditioning agent that improves shine, manageability and natural movement.
How it works:
- Step 1 : Cleanse hair with Fibre Clinix Tribond Shampoo and repeat if necessary.
- Gently cleanses all hair types
- Primes and preps the hair prior to the Fibre Clinix treatment
- Moisturises and restores strength
- Step 2 : Mix one scoop of Fibre Clinix Tribond Treatment (for fine or course hair) with 5 pumps of the prescribed Fibre Clinix Booster.
- Restores damaged hair structures
- Rebuilds bonds within the hair structure
- Step 3 : Apply in sections to mid-lengths and ends. Leave treatment to process for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
The Fibre Clinix Tribond Treatment (for fine or course hair) and the Fibre Clinix Booster work together to strengthen the hair structure and restore the hair surface based on your clients individual needs.
Available in 5 targeted treatments:
- Fibre Clinix Fortify - For damaged and over-processed hair
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy - For colour-treated hair
- Fibre Clinix Hydrate - For dry and brittle hair types
- Fibre Clinix Volumize - For fine and weak hair
- Fibre Clinix Tame - For coarse, frizzy and unmanageable hair
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.