Redken Shades EQ Gloss Demi-Permanent Equalizing Conditioning Colour (Crystal Clear) (500ml)
For Professional Use Only.
Featuring a gentle, ammonia-free formula this easy to use demi-permanent equalising conditioning colour is made of a mix of direct and oxidative dyes and can be used to refresh all Redken permanent hair colour. Formulated with Amino Acids that deeply condition, and leave hair with a healthy shine.
- Zero ammonia
- Acidic pH
- Liquid consistency
- Perfect to glaze, refresh and correct
- Mix of direct and oxidative dyes
- Gentle formula
- Can be used to refresh all Redken permanent hair colour
- Deeply conditions
- Hair is left with 100% more shine, than before colouring*
- Acidic pH: Provides gentle processing, for enhanced condition and shine
- No Ammonia No Lift Formula: Reduces swelling and minimises cuticle damage
- Long Lasting Colourants: Leaves hair with vibrant results that fades on tone
- Wheat Amino Acids: Seals in moisture and protects hair
- Silicone: Improves shine and manageability
Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ processing solution.
- Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Processing Solution.
- Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customise any shade.
- Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for grey hair.
- For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
- For resistant grey hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.