Trusted by hairdressers to neutralise unwanted brassy, orange undertones in dark blondes and light brunettes in just 1 application!
- Highly concentrated blue-violet formula to effectively reduce brassy/orange tones.
- Ultra-rich formula allows the targeted application.
- Acts like a toner, and conditions like a deep treatment.
- Helps repair and protect fragile hair.
- Shine-enhancing ingredients help hair reflect light to give hair luster.
- Neutralises brassy orange undertones in 1 wash.
- After using Total Results Brass Off shampoo, wearing suitable gloves, apply to wet hair and comb through for even distribution.
- Avoid scalp area and leave on for 5-10 minutes depending on desired neutralization. 5 minutes for subtle neutralization, 10 minutes for maximum neutralization.
- Rinse out.
*It is not recommended to use the mask every day because of its highly pigmented formula.
- Vitamin Oil + Neutralizing Pigments
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Esters, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Ci 60730/Ext. Violet 2, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Sodium Hydroxide (F.I.L. D193022/2).
- Christine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
I highly recommend this product for bleach blonde hair. I prefer a purple undertone rather than silver which other products produce. Just for fun I leave it in for 40 minutes (rather than 10 as per the directions) leaving my hair lilac rather than just remove yellows. This toner actually works! If you don't have a brush to apply the product with definitely wear gloves.