Manicure Kit with Purple Polish
Be your own nail technician at home, with this six-piece DIY Manicure Kit. Contains everything you need to do a manicure service at home, topped with a fuchsia purple Morgan Taylor Lacquer.
- Regal by Anh Hoang Disposable Hand Kit
- 1 x Emery Board 180/240
- 1 x Nail File 80/100
- 1 x Orange Block 100/180
- 1 x Wooden Cuticle Stick
- CND Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Care (15ml)
- OPI Nail Polish Top Coat (15ml)
- CND ScrubFresh (59ml)
- CND Offly Replenishing Nail Polish Remover (59ml)
- Morgan Taylor Nail Polish Tokyo A Go Go (15ml)
How to use:
- SHAPE the nail to your desired shape using Emery Board 180/240
- PUSH back cuticles carefully using the Wooden Cuticle Stick
- BUFF the nail using the Orange Block 100/180
- CLEANSE the nail using CND Scrubfresh and a lint free wipe
- APPLY two coats of Morgan Taylor Nail Polish Tokyo A Go Go
- APPLY one even coat using OPI Nail Polish Topcoat
- WAIT 5-10 minutes for nails to be touch dry
- APPLY CND Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Care to the nail and rub onto surrounding skin to re-hydrate. Reapply daily.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.