Originally developed to treat the hooves of elegant show horses, Healthy Hoof is an amazingly effective protein treatment for repairing worn nails and cuticles.
Gena Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment Cream is specially formulated to fortify nails while soothing dry chapped skin and cuticles. This nourishing treatment is infused with potent antioxidants, soothing natural oils and essential vitamins. This miracle therapy pampers your hands and imparts a renewed sense of moisture and softness. Experience the unrivaled conditioning power of Healthy Hoof protein therapy!
Available in 2 sizes: 28g and 113g
- Cuticle and nail repair
- Heals chapped, dry, and cracked hands and feet
- Provides relief from skin drying products
- Treatment for long-term acrylic nail users
- Loved by medical practitioners, guitarists, hand models, guitar players, carpenters and athletes
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerids, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lacender ) Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
- LizzieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productNail Condition Soft/PeelingWhat I Loved Easy ApplicationRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat
I have been using healthy good for almost a year now.
I found it healed my split nails, and tearing nails so quickly. Within a week of applying it morning and night it's improved my nails into being strong , hard and healthy again. If only I had found it years earlier. Only negative, it's not easy to find in chemists. I'm waiting for more!
- Jacqui N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productNail Condition Weak/DamagedRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNail treatment
Very thick and don't need much seems to be helping nails and hands though
- Marion M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productNail Condition Soft/PeelingWhat I Loved Easy ApplicationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love the Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment
I have been using this product for years. It really does do a great job on the cuticles and keeps nails strong. A wonderful product.
- CharmilaVerified BuyerI recommend this productNail Condition NormalWhat I Loved Long-Wearing, Easy ApplicationRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoEffective Aftercare for Damaged Nails, but Limited Moisture Absorption
I recently tried out the Gena Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment, and I have mixed feelings about it. The beeswax formula certainly has its pros and cons. On the positive side, it provides a protective barrier that helps to lock in moisture. However, there were times when it felt a bit waxy and didn't seem to offer as much hydration as I expected. It tends to sit on the surface of the skin, and absorption only occurs once it's wiped or washed off.
Personally, I found that this treatment works best as a supplementary step in my routine. I like to use it to seal in the benefits of a moisturizing hand cream. It acts as a barrier, ensuring that the hydration from the cream stays locked in.
One area where I believe this treatment truly shines is in aftercare for damaged nails, particularly after removing acrylics. The smooth balm texture provides a nurturing layer that helps to restore and protect nails that have undergone stress or damage. In this regard, it seems to excel and could be an essential addition to anyone's post-acrylic nail care routine.
However, for individuals with relatively healthy nails like mine, it might not be the most effective standalone treatment for daily use. The waxiness and limited moisture absorption could be less beneficial in these cases.
- michele f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveNail Condition Soft/PeelingWhat I Loved Long-WearingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agodefinite improvement in nails
great product for a good price
I have been applying twice daily
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Subscribe to get the latest beauty trends, exclusive offers and professional tips & tricks. We'll give you all the tea!