Gelish PolyGel Nail Enhancement System - (Master Kit)
Gelish PolyGel is an all-in-one hybrid formula that is a mix between acrylic and hard gel and requires no monomer, mixing or ratios. Formulated using a game-changing polymer fusion, Gelish PolyGel breakthrough TriPolymer Technology delivers gravity-defying performance for astonishingly easy, chase-free applications. The odourless formula allows you to work as fast or for as long as you want.
- 1 x Gelish PolyGel Nail Enhancement - Bright White 60g
- 1 x Gelish PolyGel Nail Enhancement - Light Pink 60g
- 1 x Gelish PolyGel Nail Enhancement - Natural Clear 60g
- 1 x Gelish PolyGel Nail Enhancement - Cover Pink 60g
- 1 x Gelish PolyGel Slip Solution 240ml
- 1 x Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse 60ml
- 1 x Gelish ProBond Acid-Free Nail Primer 15ml
- 1 x Gelish Top It Off Top Coat 15ml
- 1 x Gelish pH Bond 15ml
- 1 x Gelish PolyGel Slice & Shape Tool
- 4 x Gelish Tube Squeezer Key
- TriPolymer technology includes oligomers from gels, polymers from acrylics and polymers from lacquer
- Putty-like viscosity to ensure a smooth & durable finish
- Stronger than hard gels for unstoppable nails
- Monomer-free, 7-free, no airborne dust
- Fast & easy application, unlimited playtime, zero chasing
- Squeeze, slice & roll. Squeeze the right amount of Gelish Nail Enhancement Colour out of the tube, slice the product with the Gelish PolyGel Slice & Shape Tool. Roll onto the nail.
- Using the brush end of the tool and a small amount of Gelish Slip Solution, shape the product into place
- Cure for 30 seconds in the Gelish 18G LED Curing Lamp (not included)
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.