DIY Gel Manicure Kit
Be your own nail technician at home, with this six-piece DIY Gel Manicure Kit. Containing everything you need to perform a gel manicure service at home - just add your favourite gel colour!
Please note: UV/LED lamp and Isoproply Alcochol sold separately.
- Regal by Anh Hoang Disposable Hand Kit
- 1 x Emery Board 180/240
- 1 x Nail File 80/100
- 1 x Orange Block 100/180
- 1 x Wooden Cuticle Stick
- CND Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Care (15ml)
- Harmony Gelish Foundation Base Coat (15ml)
- Harmony Gelish Top It Off Top Coat (15ml)
- CND ScrubFresh (59ml)
- CND Offly Replenishing Nail Polish Remover (59ml)
How to use:
- SHAPE the nail to your desired shape using Emery Board 180/240
- PUSH back cuticles carefully using the Wooden Cuticle Stick
- BUFF the nail using the Orange Block 100/180
- CLEANSE the nail using CND Scrubfresh and a lint free wipe
- APPLY a thin coat of Harmony Gelish Foundation Base Coat. Cure for 5 seconds (LED Lamp) or for 30 Seconds (UV Lamp)
- APPLY a thin coat of your favourite gel polish. Cure for 30-60 seconds (LED Lamp) or for 2 minutes (UV Lamp). Repeat for second coat.
- APPLY one even coat of Harmony Gelish Top It Off Top Coat. Cure for 30-60 seconds (LED Lamp) or for 2 minutes (UV Lamp)
- WAIT 1 - 2 minutes to cool
- CLEANSE tacky layer using a cotton pad and 99.9% Isopoprly Alcohol (rubbing alcohol can also be used)
- APPLY CND Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Care to the nail and rub onto surrounding skin to re hydrate. Reapply daily.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.