Byron Bay Tea Company Glow Tea
Byron Bay Tea Company has been blending its healthy brews in Byron Bay since 2005. The signature range has been created by Naturopath and Herbalist, Sarita Merlo. All packaging pieces are either recyclable or re-usable with the pyramid teabags being biodegradable. Organic, Wild-crafted, and pesticide-free ingredients are sourced for their range from growers who employ sustainable farming practices.
Beauty begins on the inside, which makes GLOW tea the perfect primer. The zesty blend of Lemongrass and Ginger is complemented by a purifying punch of Peppermint. So for a naturally healthy complexion, and to sustain your internal vigor, sip Byron Bay Tea Companys GLOW.
Glow has been specifically designed to assist with cleansing and purifying the blood and lymph, increasing elimination of toxins from the body, increasing blood flow to the skin, regenerating the skin cells, and, increasing nutrient intake for the skin.
Ingredients: Echinacea*, Ginger*, Gotu Kola*, Lemongrass*, Nettle*, Peppermint*, Licorice*, Rose Petals* (*Certified Organic)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)- a general cleansing herb that helps remove toxins from the blood and has antibacterial and antifungal properties which may assist in infection-induced skin conditions.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia)- helps to cleanse and purify the blood and lymph by increasing the number of white blood cells that help to "mop up" toxins and prevent them from coming out on the skin.
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)- commonly used to ensure the proper digestion of food and elimination of wastes via the bowel.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)- used extensively for its blood-cleansing action due to its high chlorophyll content, high in vitamin C, iron, silica and other minerals, making it a perfect skin tonic.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)- has a circulatory stimulant action, which helps to increase blood flow to peripheral areas, such as the skin.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)- improves the blood flow while strengthening the veins and capillaries ; cleanses the blood to treat skin impurities; may assist in cases of minor burns, scars, scleroderma, skin ulcers and wound healing.
- Rosebuds- a sprinkling of rose buds, just because they are pretty!
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.