Byron Bay Tea Company Energy Tea
Byron Bay Tea Company has been blending its healthy brews in Byron Bay since 2005. The signature range has been created by Naturopath and Herbalist, Sarita Merlo. All packaging pieces are either recyclable or re-usable with the pyramid teabags being biodegradable. Organic, Wild-crafted, and pesticide-free ingredients are sourced for their range from growers who employ sustainable farming practices.
Brighten your day with this clean, balanced, and lively infusion of Green Tea, Siberian Ginseng, Gotu Kola, and mixed berries. A perky and delightful tea to pick you up in the morning, inspire your afternoon, or energise your evening. A healthy alternative to coffee. Enjoy!
Energy has been specifically designed to assist with increasing energy, endurance, and stamina; reducing the effects of stress on the body (physical, mental and emotional), improving memory and concentration; and, supporting the immune system.
Ingredients: Green Tea*, Gotu Kola, Siberian Ginseng*, Blackcurrants, Strawberries, Blackberries, Hibiscus, Rosehips, Bilberries, Elderberries (*Certified Organic)
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)- recognised in Asia for thousands of years as an energy-boosting tonic. Ginseng is used as an "adaptogen"- a herb that increases the body's general resistance to all types of stress. It works by increasing the supply of oxygen to all cells in your body, thereby improving your alertness and endurance.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)- is high in antioxidants and acts as a mild stimulant to the central nervous system as it naturally contains a small amount of caffeine. Small amounts of caffeine have been found to be beneficial in many ways.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)- recognised in India as a herb that improves memory and concentration and extends longevity.
- Rosehips (Rosa canina)- provides one of the best natural and freely available sources of vitamin C making it useful in treating weakness and debility.
- Berries- are rich sources of antioxidants and can be used to help cleanse the blood of toxins and protect the body from any free radical damage. They taste delicious too!
- 210g Loose Leaf Tin: approximately 110 cups
- 50 Teabag Box
- 20 Teabag Box
- Single Sachet
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.