Bondi Sands Pure Self Tan Foaming Water - Dark (200ml)
Clean, Simple, Transparent.
Pure Self Tan Foaming Water by Bondi Sands combines their iconic golden glow with skin-loving Hyaluronic Acid for hydration, Vitamin C for radiance and Vitamin E for repair. The colourless, fragrance free formula is quick drying and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance, Dye & Sulfate Free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% Recycled Plastic
- How do I use the Pure Self Tan Foaming Water?
- The Pure Self Tan Foaming Water doesn't require a pump application to create a foam, simply tip the product upside down, squeeze product directly onto your skin and blend with your Application Mitt. *Avoid shaking product before use!
- Why can't I shake the Self Tan Foaming Water?
- The Pure Self Tan Foaming Water packaging technology is designed to create a foam when the product is squeezed out of the bottle. When shaken, the product pre-foams in the bottle and liquifies upon squeezing onto the skin. If shaken, wait 5-10 minutes for the formula to settle before application
- What's the difference between Pure and other tanning products?
- Pure is fragrance, dye and sulphate free. It's made up of minimal ingredients where every ingredient has a purpose. Pure has also been dermatologically tested and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- How is Pure's packaging sustainable?
- Pure packaging is made from ethically sourced, 100% recyclable plastic with zero metal to limit the impact on our environment, meaning you can simply place your product into the recycling bin once you've finished.
- I have sensitive skin, can I use these products?
- The Pure range is gentle on all skin types and has been dermatologically tested and deemed suitable for those with sensitive skin. In addition, the face products are non-comedogenic - won't clog pores.
- What will the key ingredients do for my skin?
- The Pure range contains Hyaluronic Acid for hydration, Vitamin C for radiance and Vitamin E for repair.
- Why does Pure have no guide colour?
- Pure is colourless, meaning it has zero guide colour and won't transfer after application. Most of the Pure products will develop 6 hours after application and will continue to develop on the skin for 24 hours, as it contains dual tanning actives to build your glow.
- If the range has no guide colour, how will I know where it's been applied?
- As Pure is free of any guide colour, we'd recommend to focus on blending on separate areas of your body, this way you can track where it's been applied. For example, start applying Pure to each leg, move to applying to your torso, arms and finishing with hands/feet.
Discover the new way to tan. For best results, do not shake product prior to use. Empty space in the bottle is required to create the foam.
For an even, streak free tan, ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturisers.
Squeeze Bondi Sands Pure Self Tan Foaming Water directly onto skin. Use your Bondi Sands Application Mitt in long sweeping motions to blend into legs, arms and body. Use remaining residue on mitt for elbows and knees.
Wait until touch dry before dressing. Conveniently requires no wash off. For best results, leave foaming water on skin for at least six hours. For the deepest tan, re-apply 30 minutes after initial application. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.