BaBylissPRO Black FX Skeleton Lithium Hair Trimmer
This product has an AU/NZ plug.
Feel the expert influence with the BaBylissPRO Influencer Collection, a collaboration with three global names in barbering, is a celebration of personal style. Each influencer has crafted a BaBylissPRO Skeleton Lithium Hair Trimmer to their specifications, perfectly complementing their matching Lithium Hair Clipper.
Sofie Pok @staygold13, award-winning barber and lead member of the BaBylissPRO Barberology team, brings us the BaBylissPRO BlackFX Skeleton Lithium Hair Trimmer. High torque, brushless Ferrari-designed engine with speed up to 7200 rpm seamlessly fuses with cord/cordless capability. Get ready for unbelievable precision with the 360⁰ fully exposed, graphite deep-tooth 2.0mm T-blade. An incredible combination of speed, power and precision in super stylish black and gold housing. Detail work never looked so cool.
Includes 2 year warranty.
- Matching clipper: BaBylissPRO BlackFX Lithium Hair Clipper
- Unique, zero gap and 360⁰ exposed T-blade
- Graphite deep-tooth 2.0mm T-blade (zero-gap tool included)
- High-torque, brushless, Ferrari-designed engine
- Speed up to 7200 rpm
- Cord/cordless trimmer with lithium ion battery
- Lithium ion battery with 2 hour runtime
- Dual voltage for worldwide usage
- Hanging hook
- LED charge indicator lights
- All-metal black housing with knurled barbell grip
- Includes: T-blade, trimmer, adaptor, cleaning brush, blade guard, lubricating oil, zero gap tool and screwdriver
- Colour: Black
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.