Artists Choice Professional Quality 100% Pure Acetone 125mL
Acetone is a commonly used solvent. It is colourless and miscible with many other liquids. It is an effective solvent for oils, greases, resins, waxes and adhesives. It is a very effective and economical solvent.
Removing nail polish/artificial nails/gel
General purpose solvent
Cleaning PVC pipes prior to gluing
Removing most adhesives (including instant adhesives)
Cleaning fibreglass resin tools and brushes
Cleaning and removing some paints and lacquers
Artists Choice solvents and removers are sourced from the purest forms of salon based liquid solutions available in Australia.
All products are made to professional salon quality and contain absolutely zero fillers.
How to Remove Acrylic and Dipping (SNS) Nails:
- Clip excess artificial nails using a nail clipper.
- Using a course grit file, carefully file the product down 70%, only leaving 30%. Do this for all nails.
- Fill a glass bowl with Acetone.
- Place fingers into bowl and allow to soak for 10-15 minutes. Repeat this step if necessary, until nails are clean of product.
How to Remove Gel Polish:
- Using a course grit file, carefully file to remove the shine from the topcoat. Do this for all nails.
- Pour a small amount of acetone to the cotton pad attached to foil remover wraps.
- Place the saturated cotton pad onto the gel polished nail and tightly fold the foil wrap and secure it in place.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Starting with the first foil, carefully remove and check if the gel polish had lifted clean from the nail plate.
- Remove the foil wrap and wipe off any excess product.
How to Remove Nail Polish, Glitter, Nail Art or Glue:
- Saturate a cotton ball with Acetone and massage onto the nail plate, applying moderate pressure from the cuticle to the nail tip.
- Wipe clean using a lint free pad. Repeat this step if necessary, until nails are clean of product.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.