Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator (75ml)
Your skin will love you for this beautifully effective, extremely gentle facial exfoliator.
Avocado oil and jojoba beads marry to lift away lifeless skin, leaving a fresh-looking complexion that feels reborn. Marigold bloom oil works to nurture and repair while carrot seed extract helps clear and revitalize your skin's surface. Exotic essential oils of cedarwood and sweet orange calm and balance your skin’s appearance.
- Suitable to all skin types
- Avocado Oil: Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Jojoba Beads: Derived from jojoba oils, this product has been used in skincare for centuries to help reduce wrinkles and as a scar treatment.
- Certified Vegan by the Vegetarian Society
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This daily exfoliator is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use in the morning, once or twice a week
- Gently blend into moist skin
- Rinse well with warm and pure water using a soft cloth
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.