Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream (30ml)
Pure 23K gold flakes impart a warm, healthy glow while helping to calm stressed skin.
New Zealand kiwi fruit oil, rich in vitamin C, adds immediate moisture and helps softens fine lines. Revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza®Grape and Kiwifruit skin brighten and lighten the under-eye area.
- Fragrance free and suited to most skin types
- Kiwi Seed Oil: New Zealand-grown kiwifruit, ultra-rich in Vitamin C, helps moisturise and soften the appearance of ﬁne lines.
- Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi: A revolutionary antioxidant compound derived from the seeds of New Zealand sauvignon blanc grapes and kiwi fruit skins.
- Certified Vegan by the Vegetarian Society
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This daily eye cream eye cream is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every morning and evening
- Gently apply to the delicate skin around your eyes using clean fingertips
- Follow with Manuka Honey Day Skin-Brightening Light Day Cream in the morning and with Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.