Antipodes Heavenly Body Oil (100ml)
Treat your body to the seductive fragrance of a New Zealand summer’s night with this light and non-greasy body oil.
With the oil of up to eight avocados in every bottle, this rich, healthy, certified organic body oil also contains macadamia, jojoba and rosehip oils to easily absorb into your skin, leaving it as smooth as silk.
- Suited to most skin conditions, especially dry
- Avocado Oil: Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Macadamia Oil: Prized for containing an impressive 22% of palmitoleic acid, an essential fat that decreases in content as skin ages, this oil is readily absorbed and moisturises deeply to help maintain a youthful appearance.
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Certified Organic formulation
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This rich body oil is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognized and accredited organization that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients. It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every night
- Smooth over your entire body after you bathe or shower
- Enjoy a great night's sleep
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.