Fabulous, no smudge colour for lashes and brows that won’t wash off. Instead of applying mascara daily, use 1000HOUR™ Lash & Brow Dye once every 4-6 weeks! No smudge hair colour for eyelashes, eyebrows, and sideburns.
Your lashes renew themselves about every six weeks (1008 hours), so a further application will be necessary every 4-6 weeks.
1000hour lash & brow dye kit has been tried, tested, and trusted for over 25 years!
- Permanent colour for eyelashes and brows
- Beautiful, professional results in just 3 easy steps
- 12 applications per pack
- Quick and easy to use
- Safe and effective
- Economical - you can treat yourself to a lash & brow colour at home for a fraction of the cost of a beauty salon eyelash & brow tint
- Assembled in Australia from local and imported components: Colour Cream made in EU, Developer Liquid made in Australia
- Developer liquid 10ml
- Colour cream 5g
- Mixing cup
- Applicator wands
- Eye protector pads
- Storage cover
- Instructions pamphlet
Use 1000 HOUR™ once every 4-6 weeks.
> Lash Tinting
*Perform a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before every application. To ascertain whether you are hypersensitive or allergic to this product you must make the skin sensitivity test 48 before application.
- Prepare the test mixture by mixing a small quantity as directed.
- Apply a small amount of the mixture to a previously washed area on the inner fold of the elbow.
- Allow the test area to dry and leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours.
During or immediately after the 48-hour period, if any burning, swelling, redness or irritation shows in or around the area then it must be assumed that you are allergic to the product and must not use it. This product must not be applied to the lashes or hairs if the skin nearby shows evidence of any abrasion or soreness.
Things you need:
- Dish of cold water
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Cotton pads
- Cotton buds
- Prepare eye and brow area. Remove natural oils and make up with a non-oily cleanser from lashes and brows.
- Lashes: Take two eye protection papers and apply Vaseline on one side of the paper. Place and press the papers underneath the eyes and adhere to the skin as close as possible to the bottom lashes.
- Brows: Apply Vaseline with a cotton bud around the brow to protect the skin from coming in contact with the dye.
- Squeeze a 2.5cm strip of the colour cream into the mixing cup. Add ten drops of the developer liquid and mix together using the white wand provided.
Use the white wand to mix the colour cream and developer liquid together. You can use the white wand to apply the eyelash/brow mixture or alternatively, you can use the spoolie to apply the dye.
Instructions: When applying to someone else.
- Lying down with eyes closed, apply the dye using the white wand or spoolie in the same manner as applying mascara i.e. Upwards strokes catching bottom lashes and the tips of the top lashes. Followed by downwards strokes to the top lashes.
- Keeping eyes closed, allow ten minutes for the dye to develop. Avoid opening eyes as this may cause irritation.
- Keeping eyes closed, use a dampened cotton pad to gently remove remaining dye. Use downward strokes first then upwards strokes.
- Remove eye protection papers, eyes can now be opened. Use cotton pad to remove Vaseline or remaining dye.
Instructions: When applying to yourself.
- Apply the dye using the white wand or spoolie in the same manner as applying mascara. Leave the dye to develop for ten minutes.
- Remove the remaining dye by closing eyes and wiping gently with a damp cotton pad.
> Brow Tinting
For tinting brows and other hairs follow the same instructions leaving the mixture on for about six minutes. Then gently removing the dye with a damp cotton pad.
Important: A slight tingling sensation may occur, this is a normal reaction. However, burning, swelling, redness or irritation is not. Avoid getting mixture in the eyes. If this occurs, immediately flush with cold water.
1000Hour original dye kits have had a formula tweak. As 1000hour dye kits are made from local and imported ingredients, the colour creme component comes from a professional salon supplier in Europe. Due to a change in recent European ingredient regulations, this has meant a small formula change in the product. The new formula have been tried and tested in Australia and it is pleasant to say, the new formula has better, intense and longer lasting results.
Cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Resorcinol, Ammonia CI 77491, CI77499.
Developer Liquid: 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Subscribe to get the latest beauty trends, exclusive offers and professional tips & tricks. We'll give you all the tea!