All electrical products come with an Australian/New Zealand compliant plug (AS/NZS 3112) and a minimum of 12 months warranty. Please see each product page for specific warranty information.
FREE 30 DAY RETURNS*
We understand that you might need to return something to us for a number of reasons.
- 1. You changed your mind or decided you don’t like the product
- We are now offering FREE 30 day returns through AusPost if the item meets the following criteria:
- The Item is not a made-to-order item such as the Glamcor Brilliant, NYC, Socialite or Fortune & Fame mirrors.
- The Item is not personalised such as the RIKI Skinny Personalised Mirrors.
- It is not furniture, including Joiken brand (see listings for further information about returns on these products).
- All returned items must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, and include all parts and accessories. Where returned items are not received by us in brand new condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of re-delivery to do so.
To action your FREE RETURN, lodge it here: https://return.auspost.com.au/LE_BEAUTY
- 2. The item arrived damaged or missing something
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please send us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage. Reports of products received damaged will not be accepted if they are more than 2 business days after delivery.
- Please take photographs of any damage and send them to us via email before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse. We will provide you with the email address once you contact us first.
3. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by manufacturer warranty.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us promptly so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you).
- To return a faulty product, you will need to pay for postage to return it to us in the first instance. We strongly recommend that you use a tracked service. If we don't receive the product for any reason, we won't be able to assist you further. Please make sure you get a receipt and keep it handy. Once we have received the product, and confirmed it is faulty, we will reimburse you for what it cost you to return it to us, based on your receipt (or if you've lost the receipt, the face value of postage shown on the parcel if it's been returned via Australia Post).
- Where a returned product is found not to be faulty, a redelivery fee will be calculated to your delivery address and required to be paid prior to sending it back to you. If we agree on a refund instead of redelivering a non-faulty product, we may deduct postage charges already paid by Le Beauty to the delivery contractor from the amount you are refunded.
Refunds may only be processed to the payment method the original transaction was paid with.