Warehousing & Logistics Assistant
**Must have the right to work in Australia, no working holiday visa's accepted, no agencies**
We are now looking for the next amazing staff member to join our team, to help support and drive the growth we are continuing to achieve. Our ideal candidate has experience in the warehouse and logistics industry or is wanting to gain experience in the industry to further progress in the role.
Potential for part-time or full-time.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Orders – Pick, Pack, and Dispatch
- Inbound and outbound deliveries
Some of your main daily duties will include:
- Process orders
- Pick orders
- Pack orders
- Dispatch orders
- Maintain a clean and organised working space
Skills and experience
- High standard of self-efficiency
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work individually and in a team environment
- Heavy lifting capabilities
Job benefits and perks
- Great location in North Richmond – close to shops, public transport, and CBD
- Free snacks!
- Monthly staff drinks
- Small, friendly team and environment
In return, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a fun working environment. If you would like to join our team, please apply via button below with your CV and introductory cover letter outlining why you want to work for us. Please use this as your Subject Line: Warehousing & Logistics Assistant