Get ready to be a guaranteed lip crush with SLA Paris' Lip Crush Liquid Matte Lipstick!
The LipCrush colour sets on the lips with exceptional coverage due to its ultra-saturated, pure matte pigments.
Also extremely soft and comfortable, they are like a second skin on your lips. The application is ultra-easy thanks to its slippery and light texture! The result is perfectly homogeneous for structured and defined lips.
- Ultra-intense colour and pigmented.
- Smoothing light formula.
- Long-lasting, transfer-proof and waterproof.
- Lightweight matte finish.
- Available in 17 beautiful shades to match your mood.
- High Pigment Concentration for intense and bright colour.
- Water Resistant Actives (Film Former) for an ultra long-lasting.
- Shea Butter for moisturising properties.
- Begin by moisturising your lips, using the SLA Paris Plump It Lip Balm.
- Apply lipstick to the upper lip starting from the centre, following the contour of the lip to the outer corners.
- Repeat the same process on the lower lip starting with the centre, filling in the lip to the outer corner
- For extreme hold and no transfer, wait a few seconds for the lipstick to dry and turn matte.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyester-4, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Propylene Carbonate, Vp/va Copolymer, Aqua (Water), Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), [+/- May Contain: Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci15850 (Red 7 Lake, Red 6 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)]
NO parabens, NO phenoxyethanol, NO PEG, Not tested on animals, Tested under dermatological control