💕 Weapon Of Choice 💕
Pre-Game Patch Test
Before the big day, do a patch test on a small section of your hair. This allows you to make sure you don’t get a reaction to the dye, and you can test how long your hair will take the colour – it might be faster than the recommended time.
- Shampoo and towel dry hair.
- Mix Color Psycho Wild Pink with Color Psycho Color Tamer We used 200ml of Wild Pink with 120ml Tamer on Hannah. Ratio can be varied depending on desired outcome.
- Section hair into 4 parts and wearing gloves, apply colour evenly using brush or hands. Leave colour on for 15-30 minutes, or until desired colour is achieved.
- Rinse thoroughly, then shampoo and condition again.
- Take your base colour into consideration – pastel colours will show up best on pre-lightened or bleached hair.
- Make sure your hair is healthy so it will hold the colour more evenly. Leading up to dyeing, use nourishing masks every few washes.
- Buy at least 2 tubes of your chosen colour so you don’t run out mid-dye.
- Don’t stress if the colour is too dark at first. It will fade overtime after you wash your hair.
Don't Think In Pink? 🤭
Pink not really your vibe? Shame on you! Just kidding. Variety is the spice of life and OSMO has your back. Colour Psycho Semi-Permanent Hair Dye comes in 14 shades! If that's not a heap of options, we don't know what is.
Now that you have beautiful pastel hair, make sure you’re using colour protection products in your haircare routine.
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure 4.5 Color Freeze
For over-processed and coloured hair
Pureology Nanoworks Gold
For dry, aging or coloured hair
Wella Professionals Invigo Color Brilliance
For fine/normal coloured hair
Redken Color Extend Magnetics
For coloured hair