Why choose one nail colour when you could have heaps? We'll always love the look of classic french tips, however, adding a handful of color is something we're totally on board with! Nailing the colourful french tip trend is easy - simply choose a few of your favourite shades and create your eye-catching smile lines!
- IBD Just Gel Polish Base Coat
- IBD Building Gel - Sheer Pink or IBD Building Gel - Clear
- IBD Just Gel Top Coat 14ml
- Purple: Gelish One Piece or Two?
- Green: Gelish Limonade in the Shade
- Orange: Gelish You've Got Tan-gerine Lines
- Pink: Gelish Flip Flops & Tube Tops
- Blue: Gelish Feeling Swim-sical
- White (base for fluoro colours): Gelish Arctic Freeze
STEP BY STEP:
- Apply IBD Just Gel Polish Base Coat, cure 10 sec LED/30 sec UV
- Apply 2 coats of IBD Building Gel - Sheer Pink or IBD Building Gel - Clear - cure 60 sec LED/2 min UV after each coat.
- Apply your colour of choice, brush on Gelish One Piece or Two? to the tip of the nail.
Tip 1: Get as minimal product on the brush as possible and using the corner of the brush, apply from the side of the nail to the center. Repeat on the other side mirroring the smile line.
Tip 2: Use a white gel under fluoro colours to make it pop. We used Gelish Arctic Freeze under the green and orange colours. Use a gel brush or clean lip liner brush to tidy up the smile line. Once happy with it, cure 60-sec LED/2 min UV. Apply an even, thin coat of IBD Just Gel Top Coat to seal in, cure 60-sec LED/2 min UV. Cleanse with IPA and lint-free wipe.